Woodside Park is situated in the village of Woodside approximately 2 miles from the centre of Luton and 3 miles from the pleasant market town of Dunstable. The park is surrounded by attractive woodlands and countryside and close to the beautiful Dunstable Downs and the renowned Whipsnade Zoo. Access to the M1 is within 5 miles from the park (J10) giving excellent access to London and the Midlands. Woodside is a well established park with ample parking facilities.
- Permanent Site Licence
- Natural Gas Supply
- Cats and dogs are allowed
- No one under the age of 25 to be resident
- 10 Year Gold Shield Warranty Scheme
- Members of the British Holiday and Home Parks Association
Shops and Local Amenities
- Shops to cater for your everyday needs can be found not only in Woodside but in the neighbouring villages of Slip End, Caddington and Markyate approximately 10 minutes from the park.
Luton and surrounding areas
- Further shops can be found at The Arndale Centre in Luton 10 minutes from park.
- Doctors Surgery based in Caddington 10 minutes from the park
- Dentist located in Luton
- Luton & Dunstable Hospital which operates an A & E is 15 minutes drive
- Whipsnade Zoo is 15 minutes away (see photo below)
- Dunstable Downs the highest point in Bedfordshire is a 15 minute drive (see photo below)
- Woburn Safari Park 27 minutes from the park
- Woodside Animal Farm 3 minutes from the park
- The newest Centreparcs is in Woburn
- Luton Hoo Hotel, Golf and Spa is less than 10 minutes drive (see photo below)
Out and About
- Swimming Pool in Stopsley a short dirve from the park
- Local Pubs in Woodside village
- Stockwood Park Golf Course 5 minutes from the park
- Bus service at park entrance
- Train service from Luton town into London is just over 20 minutes
- Luton Airport 10 minutes drive
Please contact us on the following details if you would like anymore information or to find out what beautiful new homes we have coming soon.
PLEASE PHONE ALAN GOODING ON 07775 845227
OR SPEAK TO OUR HEAD OFFICE ON 01442 235448
See Location map