Westfield & Willows Park is situated close to the village of Grove on the outskirts of Wantage. Wantage is a market town lying at the foot of the Berkshire Downs in the Vale of the White Horse and located within a triangle of Oxford, Swindon and Reading. The whole area is one of outstanding natural beauty. The park is within easy reach of shops and has good access to London either by road or rail and has good motorway links to either the Midlands or the West Country via the M4 or M40.
- Permanent Site Licence
- Natural Gas Supply
- Regret No Pets
- No one under the age of 25 to be resident
- 10 Year Gold Shield Warranty Scheme
- Members of the British Holiday & Home Parks Association
Shops and local amenities
- A wide variety of shops to cater for your everyday needs are located in Grove these can be found in Saville Way and Millbrook Square which has a Tesco Express both within a 10 – 15 minute walk from the park.
Wantage and Surrounding areas
- There are further shops located in Wantage and a twice weekly market only 2 miles from the park.
- Grove Medical Practice and Mably Way Health Centre are ¼ mile from the park reached via public footpath.
- The nearest hospital is Wantage Hospital 1 mile from the park however, both the Abingdon and John Radcliffe Hospitals are within easy reach.
- Dental practices can be found in Grove and in Wantage itself.
- Buscot Park is a National Trust property home to Lord Faringdon, house gardens and artwork to view only 23 minutes drive (see photo below)
- Priory Cottages at Steventon 14th Century Manor House and former monastery 11 minutes drive
- King Alfred memorial at Wantage
- Blenheim Palace is 30 minutes drive (see photo below)
- Abingdon Boat Centre hires self drive boats and rowing boats on the river Thames, they are only is 20 minutes drive from the park (see photo below)
Out and About
- Bowling Club and Splash Park at Wantage Memorial Park
- Cinema in Didcot
- Local pubs and restaurants in both Grove and Wantage.
- Bus stop in Main Street at the end of Cane Lane with services to Wantage, Didcot, Abingdon and Oxford.
- Trains into London from Didcot Parkway Station
Please contact us on the following details if you would like anymore information or to find out what beautiful new homes we have available.
PLEASE PHONE MARTIN ARNOLD 07557 225955
OR SPEAK TO OUR HEAD OFFICE ON 01442 235448
See Location map