Marshmoor Park is close to the village of Great Bricett, some 5 miles south of Stowmarket, set in the beautiful Suffolk countryside made famous by the landscape artist John Constable. As well as being located in an area of natural beauty the park is within easy reach of the large town of Ipswich giving access to leading department stores and recreational facilities. Further afield on the Suffolk/Essex coast lie the seaside ports of Harwich and Felixstowe which can be reached within a 30 mile drive from the park. A regular bus service to Ipswich connects the park to Stowmarket and other nearby towns. Marshmoor Park is an attractive natural park which, with the adjacent open landscape provides a peaceful rural environment set in the beautiful Suffolk countryside made famous by the landscape artist John Constable and is close to the village of Great Bricett. The park is within easy reach of Ipswich. Marshmoor Park has a resident park manager to ensure peace of mind and security for all park residents.
- Permanent Site Licence
- LPG Gas Supply
- Regret No Pets
- No one under the age of 25 to be resident
- 10 Year Gold Shield Warranty Scheme
- Members of the British Holiday & Home Parks Association
Shops and local amenities
- There are shops nearby for essential items
Bildeston, Hadleigh and Surrounding areas
- There are a variety of shops in the two nearby towns, shops can also be found in Needham Market and Stowmarket.
- Doctors surgeries are available in the local towns
- Hospitals are located in both Ipswich and Bury St Edmunds both of these have A & E
- Dental practices are available in Hadleigh, Needham Market, Stowmarket and Ipswich
- A mobile library visits the park regularly.
- Bury St Edmunds Abbey is 30 minutes away (see photo below)
- Framlingham Castle
- Woodbridge Mill is just over half an hour away
- Boat Trips on the River Stour is 30 minutes away (see photo below)
- Many rural footpaths with views across the countryside
- The coastal resort Felixstowe is only 30 minutes from the park (see photo below)
Out and About
- There are a variety of pubs in the local area
- Nearest coastal resorts are Felixstowe and Harwich
- There is an on demand rural minibus available (24 hours notice required)
- There is a bus stop at the end of the lane approx ¼ mile
- You can get to London from Stowemarket train station in less than 90 minutes
Please contact us on the following details if you would like anymore information or to find out what beautiful new homes we have coming soon.
PARK OFFICE 01473 658585
OR SPEAK TO OUR HEAD OFFICE ON 01442 235448
See Location map