Limit Home Park is situated close to the village of Northchurch, approximately two miles from Berkhamsted. Set on the hill on the south side of Chesham Vale, the park has outstanding views across surrounding countryside. The park is well situated for transport, with a fast rail service to London (approximately 35 minutes), good local bus services to Hemel Hempstead and Aylesbury, with easy access to the M1 and M25 motorways. Close to the park in Northchurch is a shopping parade providing all basic requirements. The nearby town of Berkhamsted has a further selection of shops and amenities and also a full day Saturday market. Hemel Hempstead is a short bus ride away for access to large stores and other facilities. Location, beautiful landscapes and the community spirit are undeniably the main attributes of Limit Home Park. The park has an annual garden competition and a Christmas party for all residents and their families. There is a resident park manager to ensure peace of mind and security for all park residents.
- Permanent site licence
- Natural Gas Supply
- Regret no pets
- 10 year Gold Shield Warranty Scheme
- Members of the British Holiday and Home Parks Association
- No one under the age of 25 to be resident
Shops and local amenities
- Tesco Express with a Post Office is in walking distance
- There is Fish & Chip shop in walking distance
- A Café is less than a mile away.
- The nearest Doctors surgery is less than a mile away.
Berkhamsted and Surrounding areas
- In Berkhamsted there is aTesco, Waitrose, opticians, pharmacies, many restaurants and an array of independent shops.
- There a few dentist practices in Berkhamsted.
- Hemel Hempstead is 15 minutes drive it is a larger town and has a large variety of shops and a shopping centre.
- Hemel Hempstead has a hospital in the town centre.
- Berkhamsted Castle is 10 minutes drive. The Castle was built to gain control of a key route between London and the Midlands during the 11th Century. Most of the castle has fallen into ruin now and The English Heritage owns the castle site and remains.
- Ashridge National Trust is less than 5 mins drive from the park. It is a place of natural beauty, nearly 5000 acres of acient trees, rolling chalk downlands, lush meadows and wildlife including Fallow deer.
- Rex cinema is located in Berkhamsted, this cinema was named the most beautiful cinema in England. Its truly a luxurious way to watch a film, they show anything from old classics to new blockbusters.
Out and About
- There is a pub in Northchurch in walking distance from the park.
- Berkhamsted has a lovely variety of restaurants and pubs.
- There are buses every 15 minutes from Northchurch into Berkhamsted.
- You can get to London from Berkhamsted station in 20 minutes.
For further information and sited prices of new and previously owned homes telephone Martin Arnold 07557 225955 or 01442 863251
See Location map