We are delighted to announce a brand new development that will be ready from June 2018. There will be 29 plots for 40x20 homes or larger if you desire.
Please call us today to reserve your plot for your dream home.
Clifton Park is located by the village of Clifton, close to the main A600 road on the Herts and Beds border. Although surrounded by open fields and farmland, the park is within easy access of the market towns of Hitchin and Bedford which provide an extensive range of amenities. The park is also within commuting distance from London, via a 35 minute train journey from neighbouring Arlesey.
Clifton village caters for basic shopping needs and also provides a Post Office, public houses and a group medical practice. A regular bus service serves the nearby town of Bedford, Biggleswade, Hitchin and Letchworth for a wider range of shopping and leisure facilities.
Clifton was voted Bedfordshire Village of the Year on numerous occasions.
- Permanent site licence
- Natural gas supply
- Regret no pets
- 10 year Gold Shield Warranty Scheme
- Members of the British Holiday and Home Parks Association
- No one under the age of 25 to be resident
Shops and local amenities
- “One Stop” shop which supplies everyday items which also has a Post Office.
Shefford, Hitchin and Surrounding areas.
- There are a wide variety of shops to cater for your every need in the two nearby towns.
- The Shefford Health Centre offers a wide range of services as well as being a doctor’s surgery. (They also liaise with Lloyds pharmacy in Shefford who can arrange delivery of prescriptions if needed)
- The nearest hospital is Luton & Dunstable, however the Lister and Bedford hospitals are also within easy reach.
- Dental practices and opticians can be found in both Hitchin and Shefford.
- The park has a mobile library that visits once a fortnight.
- The Shuttleworth Collection is an aircraft museum and Swiss gardens are only 5 minutes drive.
- Wrest Park in Silsoe is an English heritage attraction, with beautiful gardens and woodlands is just 14 minutes drive (see photo below)
- Knebworth house, gardens and park are about 20 minutes drive (see photo below)
- Wimpole Hall is a national trust mansion and home farm is 30 minutes drive (see photo below)
Out and About
- There are a variety of country pubs in the local area and restaurants in Shefford and Hitchin.
- In Stevenage and Bedford there are cinema complexes.
- Swimming pools can be found in the local areas.
- There is a bus stop on the park that goes to Letchworth (Sainsbury’s supermarket).
- A bus stops outside the shop in Clifton village which goes to Bedford.
- Clifton Care scheme offers transportation to hospitals for the fuel charge.
- Trains into London from Arlesey station in under 30 minutes
For further information and sited prices of new and previously owned homes, telephone Alan Gooding on 01462 812329 or mobile number 07775 845227
See Location map