Carterton park is our number one rental park, with over 90 rental homes. It is the second largest town in West Oxfordshire and is about 20 miles from Oxford and Swindon. Carterton itself is a modern town comprising of many small local shops and supermarkets. The park is undergoing a redevelopment that will make it one of the countries most modern park home sites.The park has resident park staff to ensure peace of mind and security for all park residents. We have a range of brand new rental homes available for immediate occupation. These home are rented quickly, so apply today to ensure you are not disappointed.
- Permanent site licence
- Regret no pets
- 10 year Gold Shield Warranty Scheme
- Members of the British Holiday and Home Parks Association
- No one under the age of 25 to be resident
Shops and local amenities
- In walking distance from the park there are a variety of shops including banks, butchers, news agents, a pharmacy and a library.
- There is a new Morrisons and a CO-OP (which will shortly be replaced by an ASDA and ALDI)
- There are two doctors surgeries in walking distance.
- Carteron has three dental practices that cater for private and NHS patients
- There is a newly renovated leisure centre in Carterton town
Whitney and Surrounding areas
- Witney has a hospital that is about 10 minutes drive
- There is a large hospital in Oxford called the John Radcliffe, this is about 20 minutes drive
- Witney has a large variety of shops for all of your needs
- There is a stylish garden centre, with rustic chic home interior, gift shop, café and an art gallery. All only 10 minutes drive from the park.
- Cotswold Wildlife Park 5 minutes drive from the park, there are 260 animal species in 160 acres of parkland (see photo below)
- Blenheim Palace is set in 2000 acres of parkland. It is the birthplace of Sir Winston Churchill and the home of the 12th Duke and Duchess of Malborough (see photo below)
- Cotswold Farm Park is about 20 minutes drive, it’s a perfect day out for everyone with indoor/outdoor demonstrations, rare breeds and fun trails.
Out and About
- There are two pubs close by that both serve fantastic food from lunchtime into the evening.
- There are a range of takeaways in Carterton.
- Witney has many eateries to choose from.
- There is a cinema complex at Witney
- A bus stop There are frequent buses to Witney, Oxford and Swindon.
- There is a mainline station at Oxford that will take you to London in less than an hour.
Please contact Lisa Noble on 01993 842356 or 07398 182666
to discuss the exciting rental opportunities on this park.