Alvaston Park is situated in a popular area of Derby close to the M1 and A6 main road and approximately two miles from the city centre. The park is adjacent to a public recreation area and close to the picturesque River Derwent providing opportunities for fishing and water sports. The Peak District is a short drive away which brings an area of outstanding natural beauty within easy reach of park residents.
Alvaston Park is a gated community and has a resident park manager to ensure peace of mind and security for all park residents.
- Permanent Site Licence
- Natural Gas Supply
- Regret No Pets
- No one under the age of 25 to be resident
- 10 Year Gold Shield Warranty Scheme
- Members of the British Holiday & Home Parks Association
Shops and Local Amenities
- A variety of shops and super markets which cater for everyday needs can be found in Alvaston Village 10 minutes from the park.
- Further shops can be found in Alvaston City Centre.
- Doctors, Dentists, Opticians and Chiropodists are all located in Alvaston
- Hospital Walk in Centre in Alvaston city centre with Derby Royal Hospital only 19 minutes away
- Alvaston Park Recreational area adjacent to the park covering 85 acres
- Chatsworth House and gardens are less than an hours drive (see photo below)
- Kedleston Hall House and gardens is 20 minutes away (see photo below)
- Matlock Baths and Heights of Abraham are about 30 minutes drive (see photo below)
Out and About
- Cinema in City Centre
- Various Public Houses and Clubs in the City Centre
- Derby County Football Club is 7 minutes from the park
- Bus service to City Centre every 10 minutes from just outside the park
- You can get to London from Derby in under 90 minutes, there is also a Skylink bus service from Derby train station connects directly to East Midlands Airport.